Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to upload contact via excel file to icloud ?

I want to upload multiple contacts via excel file to my i-cloud so that same can be copied to my mobile.

what is the process for the same ?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:35 AM

On what type of device or computer? If using a Mac you can import a CSV file into the Contacts app in the File Menu -> Import there and if using the same Apple ID on the Mac as on your iPhone, then the contacts will sync to the iPhone.

If using a Windows computer, you can log in to the iCloud.com website, and use the Contacts App there by using the Import vCard option:

click here-> Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 7:35 AM in response to paragpandya

On what type of device or computer? If using a Mac you can import a CSV file into the Contacts app in the File Menu -> Import there and if using the same Apple ID on the Mac as on your iPhone, then the contacts will sync to the iPhone.

If using a Windows computer, you can log in to the iCloud.com website, and use the Contacts App there by using the Import vCard option:

click here-> Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

how to upload contact via excel file to icloud ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.