Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google contacts not syncing to Apple Contacts on Mac

I'm seeing lots of complaints and questions regarding Google contact sync with Apple Contacts Mac App.

There are many unanswered options about this, and the reasons why it should work and so on.

I've found a silly workaround that helped me out. I was also trying to connect CONTACTS only, w/o any success.

Have deleted the account, recreated,... re-delete from all devices and so on, until I've found this really silly topic at another blog.

Go to System Preferences / Internet Accounts / Google Accounts ....

Simply select Notes (on new macs this happened using Monterey 12.2)

After selecting Notes, go to the NOTES APP, and create a new note on Google. Just create one, empty if you like,...

And as by a miracle, contacts starts to popping up on Mac Contacts.

Workaround? Not that I could consider as, but it does work.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:58 AM

luis237 wrote:

I'm seeing lots of complaints and questions regarding Google contact sync with Apple Contacts Mac App.

There are many unanswered options about this, and the reasons why it should work and so on.

After selecting Notes, go to the NOTES APP, and create a new note on Google. Just create one, empty if you like,...

Ok Thanks

https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/2753077?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 7:58 AM in response to luis237

luis237 wrote:

Ok Thanks

https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/2753077?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS

Google contacts not syncing to Apple Contacts on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.