Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged for Apple TV?

Charged for Apple TV???? I don’t use Apple TV.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 8:06 AM

Why are you getting charged? Because you have an active subscription. Why you have an active subscription? Probably because either you or someone else started a subscription for it at some point. The subscriptions cannot start on their own, the system does not work that way. So someone had to start it even if they did not realize they were doing it.

Like if someone tried to watch something that required the subscription, it may have prompted them to accept a free trial, which if not cancelled would automatically renew into a paid subscription.

Regardless, if you do not want it, you can cancel it by following the steps here: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 8:06 AM in response to lalac56

Why are you getting charged? Because you have an active subscription. Why you have an active subscription? Probably because either you or someone else started a subscription for it at some point. The subscriptions cannot start on their own, the system does not work that way. So someone had to start it even if they did not realize they were doing it.

Like if someone tried to watch something that required the subscription, it may have prompted them to accept a free trial, which if not cancelled would automatically renew into a paid subscription.

Regardless, if you do not want it, you can cancel it by following the steps here: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Why am I being charged for Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.