Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Merging Gmail and iCloud contacts

On my iPhone I have 2 sets of contacts Gmail & iCloud. The Gmail contacts has many more contacts I need. How can I merge the 2 sets of contacts together to form one master list? I want to be able to build a large text contact group in iCloud to sent text blasts to my fraternal group when needed

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:17 AM

Hi there, TomImler,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand, you'd like to merge Gmail contacts into your iCloud contacts. We are happy to help.

First, export your contacts from Gmail, following Google's instructions. Then, once your contacts are in a vCard format, you can import them to iCloud: Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

Cheers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 10:17 AM in response to TomImler

Hi there, TomImler,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand, you'd like to merge Gmail contacts into your iCloud contacts. We are happy to help.

First, export your contacts from Gmail, following Google's instructions. Then, once your contacts are in a vCard format, you can import them to iCloud: Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

Cheers.

Merging Gmail and iCloud contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.