Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card

I bought a new phone on Apple credit an an Apple store. When I try to add my Apple account to my wallet, it keeps prompting me to apply for an Apple Card. Is the card the same as Apple credit?

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:42 AM

If you are in the US it should be the same yes. You must use the same Apple ID you used to apply for the Apple Card on the phone for the Apple Card to appear. You will have to erase the new iPhone and set it up as new using the Apple ID you used for the Apple Card. If you are outside of the USA the financing is not the same as Apple Card.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 10:42 AM in response to 0d5e67s

If you are in the US it should be the same yes. You must use the same Apple ID you used to apply for the Apple Card on the phone for the Apple Card to appear. You will have to erase the new iPhone and set it up as new using the Apple ID you used for the Apple Card. If you are outside of the USA the financing is not the same as Apple Card.

Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.