Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen ipad

older iPad was stolen from me from someone I know and won’t give it back. Local police pretty much say I’m screwed because my relationship with the person and that oerson somehow stole the passcode. The devise is old, but there is personal info on there. I’ve deactivated the device from my provider and erased it from find me. What does this mean to me regarding personal info as well as incoming text from being paired with my iPhone

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:51 PM

Dirtydogg1969 Said:

"Stolen ipad: older iPad was stolen from me from someone I know and won’t give it back. [...]. What does this mean to me regarding personal info as well as incoming text from being paired with my iPhone"

-------

Two things to do:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 7:51 PM in response to Dirtydogg1969

Dirtydogg1969 Said:

"Stolen ipad: older iPad was stolen from me from someone I know and won’t give it back. [...]. What does this mean to me regarding personal info as well as incoming text from being paired with my iPhone"

-------

Two things to do:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Feb 7, 2022 6:30 PM in response to sberman

I know my Apple Pay is canceled on that device. I have passwords stored in “notes”, tried to delete on my iPhone in hopes it would update on the iPad, not sure that’ll do anything. I can change all my passwords, I’ve opened a new email account, but I’m concerned about in coming text on iMessages populating to the iPad. I guess more concerned with incoming text more than anything. I have access to change all that other stuff

Stolen ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.