Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my Mac air adapter for my iPhone?

Adapter which I use to charge my MacBook Air Can I use the same adapter to charge my iPhone 13 pro max.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 9:59 AM

Yes. The larger power adapter will not harm your phone. The phone will not draw more power than it was designed for. Also see the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 9:59 AM in response to hkande

Yes. The larger power adapter will not harm your phone. The phone will not draw more power than it was designed for. Also see the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

Can I use my Mac air adapter for my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.