Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So many subscription fees?

I have 4 monthly apple charges and I can not figure out why. I should only have 2 though.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 9:53 AM

On your Mac open the App Store app. From the Store drop down at the top menu select View My Account. You may have to enter your Apple ID password. Then look down the page for the Manage section and select Subscriptions to manage. There you will see all of your current and past subscriptions and which one are active. You can cancel subscription from that section also. The task is slightly different if you are doing this from an iPhone instead of a Mac.

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 9:53 AM in response to sandie147

On your Mac open the App Store app. From the Store drop down at the top menu select View My Account. You may have to enter your Apple ID password. Then look down the page for the Manage section and select Subscriptions to manage. There you will see all of your current and past subscriptions and which one are active. You can cancel subscription from that section also. The task is slightly different if you are doing this from an iPhone instead of a Mac.

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

So many subscription fees?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.