Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memos

How do I recover a deleted voice memo? I do not have a button that says recover deleted. Where do I find it?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:45 AM

If you open Voice Memos and are looking at a list of voice memos on the screen, do you see an arrow in the upper left corner. If so, tap that and it should take you to the folders where you should see All Recording and Recently Deleted. If you do not have a Recently Deleted Folder, then there is no way to recover the deleted Memo.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 10:45 AM in response to AmberBL

If you open Voice Memos and are looking at a list of voice memos on the screen, do you see an arrow in the upper left corner. If so, tap that and it should take you to the folders where you should see All Recording and Recently Deleted. If you do not have a Recently Deleted Folder, then there is no way to recover the deleted Memo.

Voice memos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.