Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini

Why suddenly my iPhone will not charge on any of my chargers no damage to phone charge cables are good and the battery port on phone is clean, big issue here , I need my phone 🤷‍♀️

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 11:33 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your iPhone.

If you are unable to use any wired chargers, have you confirmed if you are able to charge wirelessly?

If so, then the issue is isolated to the charger, or the charging port holds damage that affects wired charging.

If you are unable to charge wirelessly, and are updated to iOS 15.3, I would recommend contacting Apple Support for further assistance, and to possibly run diagnostics to confirm a battery issue.

Hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 11:33 PM in response to fox33

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your iPhone.

If you are unable to use any wired chargers, have you confirmed if you are able to charge wirelessly?

If so, then the issue is isolated to the charger, or the charging port holds damage that affects wired charging.

If you are unable to charge wirelessly, and are updated to iOS 15.3, I would recommend contacting Apple Support for further assistance, and to possibly run diagnostics to confirm a battery issue.

Hope this helps.

iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.