Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want battery health information

I want to show my battery health

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 12:09 AM

Open Settings  Battery  Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

There is no Battery Health widget available for you to display its value on the Lock Screen or the Home Screen.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 12:09 AM in response to afsar209

Open Settings  Battery  Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

There is no Battery Health widget available for you to display its value on the Lock Screen or the Home Screen.

Axel F.

Feb 9, 2022 12:10 AM in response to afsar209

afsar209 Said:

"I want battery health information: I want to show my battery health "

-------

Showing the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery. Go here to view it:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

I want battery health information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.