Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Face ID is disabled I want to enable it please

my Face ID is disabled I want to enable it please

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:33 AM

Start here:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0999&symptom_id=23303 , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 3:33 AM in response to zunneerah

Start here:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0999&symptom_id=23303 , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Feb 9, 2022 3:42 AM in response to zunneerah

If you have recently dropped or any water contact happened, then it could be due to internal damage. Sorry to say, visiting apple service center and replacing it is the only way as they dont repair or replace just face id components.

If its software issue, then simple Restart of your iPhone will help fixing the problem. Then remove existing face id data and setup fresh Face ID scanning. It will be alright. Good luck.

My Face ID is disabled I want to enable it please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.