Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch trade in

I received the series seven Apple Watch for Christmas and I was wondering if I could trade it in for a bigger size. Same series just the bigger size.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 1:58 PM

You have missed the return window for a gift purchased during the holidays at this point. Apple allowed returns up to January 8th. That was more than a month ago. and your watch is not yet eligible for trade in.

At this time, the only option you would have would be to sell the watch to someone and then use the proceeds to buy the watch you want.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 1:58 PM in response to Kennedypaige

You have missed the return window for a gift purchased during the holidays at this point. Apple allowed returns up to January 8th. That was more than a month ago. and your watch is not yet eligible for trade in.

At this time, the only option you would have would be to sell the watch to someone and then use the proceeds to buy the watch you want.

Watch trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.