Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari displays an untitled page

I have an iPhone SE. When I open Safari it displays an untitled page that I cannot delete. How do I get rid of this page?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 11:41 AM

Hello there!

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps.

Connect to a different network

Try to load a website, like www.apple.com, using cellular data. If you don't have cellular data, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network and then try loading the website.

Restart your device

Turn off your device and turn it on again. Here's how:

Clear website data

You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance. If you still need help, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Safari.
  2. Tap Clear History and Website data.
  3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm.

Get more help

If the issue continues and only effects a certain website or webpage, contact the website developer for more help.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 11:41 AM in response to clynnreid13

Hello there!

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps.

Connect to a different network

Try to load a website, like www.apple.com, using cellular data. If you don't have cellular data, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network and then try loading the website.

Restart your device

Turn off your device and turn it on again. Here's how:

Clear website data

You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance. If you still need help, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Safari.
  2. Tap Clear History and Website data.
  3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm.

Get more help

If the issue continues and only effects a certain website or webpage, contact the website developer for more help.

Safari displays an untitled page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.