Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How-to find a playlist in Apple Music

I cancelled music subscription and my playlist went missing. How do I get it back?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 5:14 PM

Reply : sriram180 🎵Apple Music Subscription

Can I save music to listen to offline? Yep! Apple Music lets you save tracks to listen to offline—you can save as many songs as you’d like, as long as your device has space for them.

But remember: You won’t own those files and you won’t be able to offload them anywhere else. You can’t burn them onto a disc, use them in separate video projects, or put them on other devices that aren’t linked to your Apple Music account. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you’ll lose access to those songs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 5:14 PM in response to sriram180

Reply : sriram180 🎵Apple Music Subscription

Can I save music to listen to offline? Yep! Apple Music lets you save tracks to listen to offline—you can save as many songs as you’d like, as long as your device has space for them.

But remember: You won’t own those files and you won’t be able to offload them anywhere else. You can’t burn them onto a disc, use them in separate video projects, or put them on other devices that aren’t linked to your Apple Music account. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you’ll lose access to those songs.

How-to find a playlist in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.