Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay?

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 6:29 PM

Hi,

Are you referring to your Apple Cash card balance?

If so, you can view how much is on your card by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Cash card. It should display your balance in the upper right-hand corner.

You can also view this information via Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > click on Apple Cash card.

If you are referring to your Apple Card, you can view your balance details by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Card > the card balance shows below your card and includes all new spending and any remaining monthly balance.

You can also view this information online at card.apple.com.

Hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 6:29 PM in response to Axelputteea

Hi,

Are you referring to your Apple Cash card balance?

If so, you can view how much is on your card by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Cash card. It should display your balance in the upper right-hand corner.

You can also view this information via Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > click on Apple Cash card.

If you are referring to your Apple Card, you can view your balance details by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Card > the card balance shows below your card and includes all new spending and any remaining monthly balance.

You can also view this information online at card.apple.com.

Hope this helps.

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.