Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotspot

I don’t know but i use hotspot from my phone on Playstation and it work but when i try on my Laptop it don’t work.When i try connect it show me

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 12:31 PM

Hey petar269,

It looks like you're having issues using hotspot on your Windows based computer, and we'd like to get you pointed to the right direction!

You did a great job isolating the issue by testing this out with other devices. Since it's only happening with your Windows computer, we recommend that you reach out to the Windows experts for further assistance. The best support team would be Microsoft in this case.

We hope everything works out!

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 12:31 PM in response to petar269

Hey petar269,

It looks like you're having issues using hotspot on your Windows based computer, and we'd like to get you pointed to the right direction!

You did a great job isolating the issue by testing this out with other devices. Since it's only happening with your Windows computer, we recommend that you reach out to the Windows experts for further assistance. The best support team would be Microsoft in this case.

We hope everything works out!

Best regards.

Hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.