Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the World Travel Kit and need to know which adapter to use in Peru. The instructions in the kit and on this page are not clear.

I have a World Travel Adapter Kit, and the instructions are not clear about which adapter to use in Peru. The kit has two two-prong adapters, and I think I need to use one of them.

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 12:46 PM

Greetings, sdb247.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to know which power adapter to use. 

According to the resource you used to reach us, “Most adapters also have a label with a three-character code that shows countries and regions where you can use it. You might be able to use some adapters in more countries and regions than what's listed.*” About the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit 

You’ll like need to use this one.

Continental Europe (EUR)

Description: Slightly angled, round, thin pins”

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 12:46 PM in response to sdb247

Greetings, sdb247.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to know which power adapter to use. 

According to the resource you used to reach us, “Most adapters also have a label with a three-character code that shows countries and regions where you can use it. You might be able to use some adapters in more countries and regions than what's listed.*” About the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit 

You’ll like need to use this one.

Continental Europe (EUR)

Description: Slightly angled, round, thin pins”

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

I have the World Travel Kit and need to know which adapter to use in Peru. The instructions in the kit and on this page are not clear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.