Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I secure my Internet my Wi-Fi

how do I secure the Internet Wi-Fi on my iPad

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 12:16 PM

If you have gotten the warning that your internet is not secure, you will need to update your router. It needs to be set to the latest security standard. You can check your router,s user manual or check the make and model on the internet to find instructions. In many cases, the router is a part of your ISP's equipment. If this is the case, you will need to contact your Service Provider. Check this link for recommended settings...

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 12:16 PM in response to Rosewoodp

If you have gotten the warning that your internet is not secure, you will need to update your router. It needs to be set to the latest security standard. You can check your router,s user manual or check the make and model on the internet to find instructions. In many cases, the router is a part of your ISP's equipment. If this is the case, you will need to contact your Service Provider. Check this link for recommended settings...

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

How do I secure my Internet my Wi-Fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.