Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mail merge to print mailing labels

Is it possible to print mailing labels from a Numbers spreadsheet, without using MS Excel? I don't have functioning copy of Excel and DO NOT want to subscribe just for this.... Is the only way to import them into Contacts? Is there an easy way to import an already existing spreadsheet into Contacts...? What was this so much easier in the MS ecosystem...?

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 2:25 PM

5 replies

Feb 11, 2022 2:21 PM in response to johnfrommobile

Hello johnfrommobile,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you want help with your Numbers program. We can see why you’d want this explained further, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: Print a spreadsheet in Numbers on Mac. As far as your Contacts questions go, this might help explain: Import contacts into Contacts on Mac.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

Feb 11, 2022 2:24 PM in response to johnfrommobile

I find the easiest method for me to be to use the Numbers File menu Export to Excel option and then to log into Avery's online Design & Print and print them from there. It will import the Excel information that you exported from Numbers (and you don't need to use Excel at any point in the process). See: https://www.avery.com/software/design-and-print/

mail merge to print mailing labels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.