Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card is being declined for my payment on apple account in india. This is due to the e mandate for cards on online recurring payments. Please help on how to register the card for the same.

My credit card is being declined for my payment on apple account in india. This is due to the e mandate for cards on online recurring payments. Please help on how to register the card for the same.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 12:39 AM

Until Apple complies to RBI mandate - it won't work. The list of companies which are in compliance (it's a small list TBH) doesn't include Apple India right now. As an alternate / work around till it is resolved I have added funds to my apple id and use that

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.