Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't search iTunes store

I can't get the search function to work to find music in iTunes store on my macbook. I tried the help instructions but it's like the iTunes store link is dead. I click it but it doesn't direct me to the iTunes store. Just sits there.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 5:47 PM

Hard to think I didn't hit the return key as that's a subconscious gesture now, isn't it? I don't remember.

But I do know that when I went back to try your suggestion... it worked! Can't believe it was that simple! I spent I don't know how long researching possible solutions. Thank you very much for helping me.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 5:47 PM in response to picas

Hard to think I didn't hit the return key as that's a subconscious gesture now, isn't it? I don't remember.

But I do know that when I went back to try your suggestion... it worked! Can't believe it was that simple! I spent I don't know how long researching possible solutions. Thank you very much for helping me.

can't search iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.