Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep schedule in health app

When I set up my sleep schedule in the health app, I only want my alarm to go off on my watch. When I tap “snooze” on my watch, I can still hear the alarm music going on my phone. How can I set up my sleep schedule to allow the alarm to only be on my watch?

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:18 AM

Hello Missy2346, 

We understand that you have questions about managing the alarm for your sleep schedule, and we want to help. 

You can find some great information about tracking your sleep on Apple Watch and managing your sleep schedule here: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

If you have additional questions or need further support, please contact Apple Support. You may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:18 AM in response to Missy2346

Hello Missy2346, 

We understand that you have questions about managing the alarm for your sleep schedule, and we want to help. 

You can find some great information about tracking your sleep on Apple Watch and managing your sleep schedule here: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

If you have additional questions or need further support, please contact Apple Support. You may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Thanks!

Sleep schedule in health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.