Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bimonthly repeating calendar or reminders events.

Can I program recurrent events using calendar or reminders for reminding to me with a bimonthly option (day 15 and the last day of the month) in just one event as for example my paycheck?

I know there is an option “Every 2 weeks” but every 2 weeks isn't the same as bimonthly because every 2 weeks means every 14 days and this option isn’t useful. I also know I can program 2 separate recurrent events (day 15 and last day of the month) but is not what the iOS must offer for simplicity.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 9:15 AM

As you have learned, that is not possible on the native Calendar app. There are a number of calendar apps available for free and cost in the App Store. One my son uses as a Professor at a university is Fantastical. It has a large number of options you can use for events and reminders. You may want to take a look at it. You also have the option to provide feedback to Apple suggesting the feature. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, a change you didn’t like, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 9:15 AM in response to jackal2022

As you have learned, that is not possible on the native Calendar app. There are a number of calendar apps available for free and cost in the App Store. One my son uses as a Professor at a university is Fantastical. It has a large number of options you can use for events and reminders. You may want to take a look at it. You also have the option to provide feedback to Apple suggesting the feature. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, a change you didn’t like, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Bimonthly repeating calendar or reminders events.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.