Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods are not working

Need a call back my airpods are not working.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:29 AM

You are not talking directly to Apple representatives here. We are just fellow Apple-product users trying to assist others with technical questions/issues with their Apple devices.

If you want Apple to contact you, you will need to initiate that contact. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Alternately, if you would like for any of us to assist you, via this forum media, we will be happy to do so.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 11:29 AM in response to JEANETTENICOLE

You are not talking directly to Apple representatives here. We are just fellow Apple-product users trying to assist others with technical questions/issues with their Apple devices.

If you want Apple to contact you, you will need to initiate that contact. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Alternately, if you would like for any of us to assist you, via this forum media, we will be happy to do so.

My AirPods are not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.