Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insurance

Do anyone know if I can insure my new iPhone 13 pro max for theft and damage with apple

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 12:38 PM

If you are in the U.S., see the information in AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple including the following:

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss

Get everything included in AppleCare+ and up to two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the deductible listed below.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen and throughout the claims process.5

and

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    • On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 12:38 PM in response to emmett296

If you are in the U.S., see the information in AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple including the following:

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss

Get everything included in AppleCare+ and up to two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the deductible listed below.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen and throughout the claims process.5

and

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    • On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

Insurance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.