Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contrast problems at minimal brightness iPhone 11pro

At minimal level of brightness I see very discoloured or low contrast picture. No way to describe with words, I’ll just attach a couple of pictures with 0% and 50% brightness. The problem appears acutely with dark shades.in addition, it gets much noisy! Is it a problem with my display, or a common one?

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 3:17 PM

Hello viacheslavM,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about taking photos on your iPhone, and we'd like to help. The following link can help with how to update your iPhone, to see if that helps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, you can get help with Camera features on your phone here: About the Camera features on your iPhone

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 3:17 PM in response to ViacheslavM

Hello viacheslavM,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about taking photos on your iPhone, and we'd like to help. The following link can help with how to update your iPhone, to see if that helps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, you can get help with Camera features on your phone here: About the Camera features on your iPhone

Take care.

Contrast problems at minimal brightness iPhone 11pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.