Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to listen FM radio via HomePod

How to listen FM radio via HomePod.

HomePod mini, 15

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:23 PM

Here are the options I know of:

• I’ve seen in my Apple Music the category of radio that includes “local broadcasters”though I’ve never used them. This is the only way I know of for native HomePod “FM” radio station listening. But I don’t think(?) that’ll include any of the FM stations in your area.
  • Play streamed radio stations from the web or via an app on your Apple device, then airplay it to your HomePod. This should allow you to listen to your local FM stations if they stream their broadcast.

there may be other options but these are the only ones I’m aware of.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 11:23 PM in response to jayant246

Here are the options I know of:

• I’ve seen in my Apple Music the category of radio that includes “local broadcasters”though I’ve never used them. This is the only way I know of for native HomePod “FM” radio station listening. But I don’t think(?) that’ll include any of the FM stations in your area.
  • Play streamed radio stations from the web or via an app on your Apple device, then airplay it to your HomePod. This should allow you to listen to your local FM stations if they stream their broadcast.

there may be other options but these are the only ones I’m aware of.

How to listen FM radio via HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.