Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t it let me use my gift card balance to purchase in soo stuff

How come it won’t let my use my gift card to purchase in app book application points or coins?

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 1:18 AM

See this Apple article: What type of gift card do I have?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204199

👉 What you can buy with these gift cards.

When you redeem an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance. Those purchases can include apps, games, subscriptions such as Apple Music or iCloud+, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Find out what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

Where the Apple Gift Card is available, you can also use your Apple ID balance to buy products and accessories at apple.com or in the Apple Store app. See if Apple Gift Card is available in your country or region.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 1:18 AM in response to danita165

See this Apple article: What type of gift card do I have?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204199

👉 What you can buy with these gift cards.

When you redeem an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance. Those purchases can include apps, games, subscriptions such as Apple Music or iCloud+, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Find out what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

Where the Apple Gift Card is available, you can also use your Apple ID balance to buy products and accessories at apple.com or in the Apple Store app. See if Apple Gift Card is available in your country or region.

Why won’t it let me use my gift card balance to purchase in soo stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.