Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying the Pro Apps Bundle preinstalled with your Mac

I am currently using a MacBook Pro and recently decided to upgrade to the new M1 chip. While doing so, I chose to add the Pro Apps bundle along with the Mac configuration, which is now getting ready to be shipped.

I heard that you will not need redeem codes if you got the bundle preloaded. However I don't see the apps under the purchased section of my current MacBook. Will I be able to see it when I get my new device or do I have to contact support?

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 3:30 AM

The only way you'll definitively know what's installed on your Mac is to start it up and look.

I'd expect Apple to be good for their word. If you ordered and paid for the apps, they'll come installed. Any actions on your part will be immediately obvious once you attempt to run them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 3:30 AM in response to medhinioak

The only way you'll definitively know what's installed on your Mac is to start it up and look.

I'd expect Apple to be good for their word. If you ordered and paid for the apps, they'll come installed. Any actions on your part will be immediately obvious once you attempt to run them.

Buying the Pro Apps Bundle preinstalled with your Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.