Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i back up this laptop

how to backup this laptop

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 7:27 AM

And for good measure to protect all the important things >>

Do I have a Rescue Plan In-Place. This comprises having 3 Backups using 2 methods and 1 Off Site incase of Theft, Loss or Natural Disasters. A Time Machine Backup  is very useful and can be used to Revert to Previous Working macOS.

For additional purposes - two Tested Bootable Clones each to separate external drives. This is insurance incase the upgrades goes sideways. At least one Tested Clone and / or Time Machine Backup should be Off - Site

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 7:27 AM in response to Tom Malone

And for good measure to protect all the important things >>

Do I have a Rescue Plan In-Place. This comprises having 3 Backups using 2 methods and 1 Off Site incase of Theft, Loss or Natural Disasters. A Time Machine Backup  is very useful and can be used to Revert to Previous Working macOS.

For additional purposes - two Tested Bootable Clones each to separate external drives. This is insurance incase the upgrades goes sideways. At least one Tested Clone and / or Time Machine Backup should be Off - Site

How do i back up this laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.