Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving iCloud folders and contents to Mac

I see some old messages discussing how to move iCloud mail back to your Mac. However, they all speak at some point in the process of clicking on the iCloud mailbox in the Apple Mail sidebar. I do not see any iCloud mailbox in the sidebar.

How do I view the iCloud mailbox(es) in the Apple Mail sidebar?

Or is there some other way I can move all of my folders and their contents from iCloud back to my Mac.

It seems one wrong click on the iCloud drive and things are messed up really good.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 8:27 AM

Disable mail filters Filter emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Read Use the sidebar in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

The folders created in iCloud section can be dragged and dropped over folders in " on my section " see the article Move or copy mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

The mail inside the folder " sfgtbjjj " can be moved in the desired mailbox ( except the folder created on my section ) its dimmed .

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 8:27 AM in response to Dallas KD

Disable mail filters Filter emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Read Use the sidebar in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

The folders created in iCloud section can be dragged and dropped over folders in " on my section " see the article Move or copy mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

The mail inside the folder " sfgtbjjj " can be moved in the desired mailbox ( except the folder created on my section ) its dimmed .

Moving iCloud folders and contents to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.