Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my emails are ending up in the receivers junkmail

Why are my emails are ending up in the receivers junkmail?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 10:35 AM

If all of your emails are ending up in all of your recipients' junk mail, then the issue could be with your email provider. Typically this would happen when the provider detects too many emails, that arrive at their servers, that appear to be junk/spam. I suggest you start by contacting your provider to see if they can assist you with this matter.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 10:35 AM in response to Thatsok

If all of your emails are ending up in all of your recipients' junk mail, then the issue could be with your email provider. Typically this would happen when the provider detects too many emails, that arrive at their servers, that appear to be junk/spam. I suggest you start by contacting your provider to see if they can assist you with this matter.

Feb 12, 2022 3:54 PM in response to Thatsok

The IP address may have something to do with it too - it is assigned by your provider. The recipients' servers may have it flagged as sending out too much spam. I experienced that when every email I sent to family in a different country was either flagged as junk or not delivered because it was "spam" - my ISP used an IP address flagged by the receiving servers as sending out too much spam. So they told me a way to reset my router which would automatically wind up with a different IP address - that worked.

my emails are ending up in the receivers junkmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.