Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How my notes got deleted automatically?

Strangely my all notes suddenly get deleted automatically, how this can happen?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 12:30 PM

Hi,

If you are missing Notes, and the notes were stored in iCloud, make sure that you have Notes enabled within iCloud Settings after you have updated your iPad to iPadOS 15.3.1.

The following articles should be able to further assist:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:04 PM in response to dishan32

Hi,

Not a problem!

How did it go? Were you getting a message that your iCloud Storage is full or your device storage?

If iCloud Storage is full, it means the device has not been backing up successfully to iCloud. I would recommend upgrading your storage plan to continue having your content backed up and stored with iCloud.

If your device storage is full, you can go to Settings > General > iPad Storage and see storage recommendations on how to free up space.

Hope this helps.

How my notes got deleted automatically?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.