Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find any iPhone concern

For the past two weeks, the ringer for “Find My iPhone” has been going off at random times of the day without me prompting it to. My phone is right next to me when it happens. The first time, I ignored it but now it is becoming a security concern for me. The most recent time was today. Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:23 PM

Mellowmushi Said:

"Find any iPhone concernL For the past two weeks, the ringer for 'Find My iPhone' has been going off at random times of the day without me prompting it to.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Find My iPhone

I would recommend you contact Apple Support. It may be a glitch in Apple's user database. So, contact them seeing why this is occurring.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Also...

Troubleshoot the Battery:

Check the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Charge your Battery:

Screenshot of top-right corner of your screenshot:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:23 PM in response to Mellowmushi

Mellowmushi Said:

"Find any iPhone concernL For the past two weeks, the ringer for 'Find My iPhone' has been going off at random times of the day without me prompting it to.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Find My iPhone

I would recommend you contact Apple Support. It may be a glitch in Apple's user database. So, contact them seeing why this is occurring.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Also...

Troubleshoot the Battery:

Check the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Charge your Battery:

Screenshot of top-right corner of your screenshot:

Find any iPhone concern

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.