Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone

Can you help me? I lost my iPhone and find my iPhone isn’t working. The phone is still on and ringing and the iCloud is still on

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:44 PM

christiann49 Said:

"I lost my iPhone: Can you help me? I lost my iPhone and find my iPhone isn’t working. The phone is still on and ringing and the iCloud is still on"

-------

Finding a Lost iPhone, without Find My:

I. Use these Links:

II. Do So the Olde Fashioned Ways:

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, came across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:44 PM in response to christiann49

christiann49 Said:

"I lost my iPhone: Can you help me? I lost my iPhone and find my iPhone isn’t working. The phone is still on and ringing and the iCloud is still on"

-------

Finding a Lost iPhone, without Find My:

I. Use these Links:

II. Do So the Olde Fashioned Ways:

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, came across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

Feb 12, 2022 9:45 PM in response to christiann49

christiann49 Said:

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost Device an iCloud:

A. Deauthorize All Option:

Try Deauthorize All. You can only Deauthorize All items once every 365 days. So, you may have to wait up to a year before you can perform this.  Go Here: Authorize or Deauthorize your Computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

B. Verify the Devices:

Verify that the devices assigned to your iCloud are your devices: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Crdentials:

Having lost your device, consider modifying your credentials.

I lost my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.