Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DOWNLOADING IN IOS 15.3.1

Why its taking too much time to download an app? took almost an hour for just an app right after I update the ios

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:33 AM

It could be due to a local error on your internet / WiFi / Carrier - but it could also be a simple loading error.

If you experience your apps are a long time to download from the App Store, then you can try to pause the download, by tapping the app, also launch it again. You can also try pressing pause, and disconnect from WiFi and download with Mobile Data or vice versa.

You can also, after updating your phone, just do a reboot. Simply turn off your iPhone and leave it off for a minute and turn it on again. It can often solve many small problems.

I'm on iOS 15.3.1 myself and I'm not experiencing any issues with download speeds.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 8:33 AM in response to cycytaylorsversion

It could be due to a local error on your internet / WiFi / Carrier - but it could also be a simple loading error.

If you experience your apps are a long time to download from the App Store, then you can try to pause the download, by tapping the app, also launch it again. You can also try pressing pause, and disconnect from WiFi and download with Mobile Data or vice versa.

You can also, after updating your phone, just do a reboot. Simply turn off your iPhone and leave it off for a minute and turn it on again. It can often solve many small problems.

I'm on iOS 15.3.1 myself and I'm not experiencing any issues with download speeds.

DOWNLOADING IN IOS 15.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.