Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card & Quicken

can i track my Apple Card transactions in Quicken? If so, how do i set it up? Goldman Sachs does not show up as an option

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:20 AM

Not very easily or completely. The only option currently available is to export monthly Apple Card statements in a Quicken format and then manually import them to Quicken. See: Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

7 replies

Mar 1, 2022 12:43 PM in response to FoxFifth

This morning I tried to download my Apple February Card transactions from the Apple Card in my Wallet. Selected Wallet >Apple Card>Card Balance>Statements February>Export Transactions.

A .QFX file was then AirDropped to my iMAC (OS 12.2.1). When I went to my Quicken Deluxe for MAC (ver 6.6.0) it stated transferring 3 transactions, then stopped and return a pop-window with this message:

Quicken Error Message:

Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].

A call to Quicken support, they collected some log files, however stated there was not error within Quicken, and that the message is consistent with Apple Card (Goldman Sachs) as the issue. A call to Apple Card (Goldman Sachs) stated it was a Quicken issue.

These responses are complexly unacceptable as I was able to download Dec 2021, and Jan 2022 .QFX transactions without any issue.

Apple needs to step into this and resolve the retail issue for their Apple Card. There is clearly a complete lack for support from Goldman Sachs of this Card, and I have no where else to turn but to this forum.

Any suggestions to resolve this would be appreciated. Fortunately, I only had 3 transactions so I added them manually. However, if the goal for Apple is to encourage my use of the Apple Card, and Goldman Sachs provides the financial engine, then delivering working solutions to Apple Customers is a MUST.

Please fix this issue!

Frustrated Apple User and Stockholder since 1984.

Feb 13, 2022 10:41 AM in response to shotinthedark2

Sorry, this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don’t have access to any unpublished information and so far I haven't seen or heard anything. It is something that many people have asked for. If you want to encourage Apple. a post to the following won't hurt: (select Apple Card in the Product Category) Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

Mar 31, 2022 5:28 PM in response to FoxFifth

Got the Apple Card a few months back as my daily card. Now I see transaction sync with Quicken isn't supported. Wow - didn't expect that.

Every other credit card I carry sorted out Quicken transaction sync years and years ago. I just took it for granted that Apple wouldn't do a credit card if it wasn't at least on par with what's out there already and play nice with Quicken. And no, the ability to manually download QFX files of monthly statements and then manually import them isn't even close to acceptable or useful for a daily use card when other options make it so much easier.

This apple/mac user since the mid 80s is disappointed. My shiny new metal card won't be in my wallet again until/if Apple ever decides to deal with Quicken transaction sync properly.

(Thanks FoxFifth for the info on where to post this to Apple's feedback - done)

Apple Card & Quicken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.