Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Edit Reminder App on Apple Watch

I am trying to use my reminders app to keep track of my to do list. On my phone, it works great. I can set the “Do” list as default, that’s the list that shows up in Smart Stack, etc. I’ve turned all other lists off as I do not use them.

To make things easier I thought I would add the “Do” list to my Apple Watch as a Complication. That way I could easily see my to do list just by looking at my watch.

Unfortunately it seems as though the default list for the Apple Watch complication is “Today”. Which doesn’t even exist on my phone. On my watch I cannot reorder the lists, delete the lists, or select which one is displayed on the complication.

Even when I go into the Reminders app on the Apple Watch I have to scroll through all the extra unused lists to see the one list I’m using.

Is there any way to allow us to edit the reminders app on the Watch? I can see there are many requests out there for this and there hasn’t been any solution presented.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:52 AM

1 reply

Edit Reminder App on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.