Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everything was working fine, and now today, when I try to print from my IPad via AirPrint, it says the printer is offline. It’s not, and I am able to print from my iPhone with no issues. I have shut down and restarted both the printer and my iPad, I have disconnected and reconnected my wireless connection and NOTHING is working.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 9:58 AM

Hi,

Try the following procedure (including the router):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad and the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad and the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 9:58 AM in response to SGPatter

Hi,

Try the following procedure (including the router):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad and the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad and the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.