Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods do not stay in my ears

Air pods do not stay in my ears

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:49 PM

Doritoranch Said:

"Air pods do not stay in my ears"

-------

Try Using Some Ear TipsChoose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support

7 replies

Mar 6, 2022 7:26 PM in response to Doritoranch

I have tried what was recommended and the AirPods Pro will not stay in my ears. Please invent something to help this very common problem. I have spent a lot of money for what would be a great AirPods if it could only get the them to stay them in my ears. It’s too late for me to return them Bc I had wasted so much time trying different AirPods tips via Apple’s Support Team and many forums that are talking about the same problem. I guess I have just thrown away $249.00.

Mar 6, 2022 7:51 PM in response to Doritoranch

Even after the fit test and the rest, AirPods and AirPods Pro can be a problem for some folks. (Me included.)

For some of us, switching left and right ‘pods and inverting the dangly bits upward sometimes works better.

If not, and if purchased directly from Apple, return them within 14 days for a refund.

As compared with AirPods and AirPods Pro, I’ve had better success with Beats Fit Pro.

There are things I like rather less about Fit Pro, but they’re more secure.

AirPods do not stay in my ears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.