Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to call out or receive text messages

Why am I not able to call or receive text messages on my new phone?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 7:07 PM

Ericaevejonas Said:

"I am not able to call out or receive text messages: Why am I not able to call or receive text messages on my new phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 7:07 PM in response to Ericaevejonas

Ericaevejonas Said:

"I am not able to call out or receive text messages: Why am I not able to call or receive text messages on my new phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Feb 14, 2022 11:37 AM in response to renmten

Ericaevejonas Said:

"I am not able to call out or receive text messages: have you been able to call or message since you got it

———-

Contact your Carrier:

Once everything was fixed, it worked like a charm for me. So, look into this, if you are seeing the words “No Service”. Contacting your carrier seems the best route to go from there. You need to get the SIM maintained and configured to how it should be, and the carrier is who performs this.

I am not able to call out or receive text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.