Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime app not on iPhone 13 Pro

I’m trying to figure out what restrictions are set that don’t allow me to even have FaceTime on my settings or have the app at all???

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:06 PM

You might have issues using FaceTime for one of these reasons:

• FaceTime and FaceTime audio calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers
  • FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, including Dubai. However, with iOS 11.3 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. 

Fir more info, see:

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 8:06 PM in response to KKP4912

You might have issues using FaceTime for one of these reasons:

• FaceTime and FaceTime audio calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers
  • FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, including Dubai. However, with iOS 11.3 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. 

Fir more info, see:

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Feb 13, 2022 8:19 PM in response to KKP4912

KKP4912 Said:

"FaceTime app not on iPhone 13 Pro: I’m trying to figure out what restrictions are set that don’t allow me to even have FaceTime on my settings or have the app at all???"

-------

Location of the FaceTime Icon:

It is meant to be on the Home Screen. And if it isn’t seen there, then it is probably hidden by Screen Time.

Enable FaceTime and Camera in Screen Time.

1. Go Here: FaceTime not connect - Apple Community
  2. Go To: Settings
  3. Tap: Screen Time
  4. Tap: Content & Privacy Restrictions
  5. Tap: Allowed Apps
  6. Tap: FaceTime and Camera so that they are green

Screenshot:

FaceTime app not on iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.