Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Magic Keyboard Spacebar

My iPad Magic Keyboard Case spacebar malfunctions. I bought the keyboard expressly to be able to type on an actual keyboard, and the spacebar tabs through various active fields onscreen in the app I’m using - rather than making an actual space when I type!!!!!!!! This is by far the most egregious infuriating failure of Apple products. I’ve received a replacement and have the same issue. What’s wrong and how do I fix this????

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 4:46 AM

Go to your Accessibility settings and make sure that Full Keyboard Access is turned OFF.

1 reply

iPad Magic Keyboard Spacebar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.