Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3-month Arcade offer for new device disappeared

I purchased a new Macbook Air in January (last month) and yesterday I attempted to redeem the 3-month arcade subscription. During signup I was met with a dialogue requesting a sign-in with my apple ID for a second time right after my original sign-in, except this time there was no input windows in the dialog.

I rebooted to see if that will fix the issue, but now I only get the 1/month free offer.

What can I do. I live in a country without any Apple Stores and I'm 100s of kms from an authorised dealer.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 9:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 3:52 AM

Thank you so much for your reply.

I contacted Support and it turns out that the promotion is only available if you purchased a device directly from an Apple Authorised distributor. Even though I did so (iStore South Africa) I used the takealot.com platform to fulfil the order & delivery.

2 replies

Feb 14, 2022 4:11 PM in response to RushRutin

Hello RushRutin.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities and for sharing these details with us. It sounds like you're experiencing issues redeeming your three month offer for Apple Arcade. We can understand how this would be an issue. Allow us to assist and point you in the right direction for help.

First, you'll want to double check and make sure that you meet the requirements by reviewing the terms and conditions for this specific offer. Check out the link below:

Get three months of Apple Arcade free when you buy an eligible new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac.

If you meet these requirements and you're unable to redeem or see your offer, you might want to consider reaching out to Apple Support for help. They might have to investigate this issue further with you. Just in case, you can use the link below to reach them:

Get Support - Apple

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Best of luck.

3-month Arcade offer for new device disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.