Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get mac os mavericks on mac?

hi i have a macbook pro 2012 how i can get mac os mavercks on it?

i download mac os mavercks from a website but it won download not the dmg i mane the app i open the app download not work

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 6:03 AM

You can get the older installers from this web page Apple provides for older versions of macOS. Follow the advice on the page and use Safari on the links. OS X 10.10 Yosemite is the oldest one available though.

Your 2012 MacBook Pro can go as far as macOS 10.15 Catalina, but do the homework first before you consider Catalina. It is a 64 bit system and you will lose access to your older 32 bit applications.

Is there a reason you want to get 10.9 Mavericks?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 6:03 AM in response to ArazPoury

You can get the older installers from this web page Apple provides for older versions of macOS. Follow the advice on the page and use Safari on the links. OS X 10.10 Yosemite is the oldest one available though.

Your 2012 MacBook Pro can go as far as macOS 10.15 Catalina, but do the homework first before you consider Catalina. It is a 64 bit system and you will lose access to your older 32 bit applications.

Is there a reason you want to get 10.9 Mavericks?

how to get mac os mavericks on mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.