Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number Crushing nonstop

Hello everyone

After return finally to Mac OS X and Apple (4 years really sad time with Windows), I meet a big problem with my really loved packet - Apple Works, actually with Numbers. Application nonstop crashes in random times, sometimes it's just click Space, Enter or anything. Usually when I left app in background and back to it after just few minutes. Always crash if it's longer than hour.

There is no crash report, any message about a problem, any thing :( so, I cannot send it to the support.

Can I resolve it somehow or it is a new skill in Numbers now?

Regards

Dawid

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 6:23 AM

You appear to be running the latest MacOS.

Have you tried restarting your Mac?

If you've already done that and Numbers still crashes then you could try uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the Mac App Store.

To uninstall, go to Launchpad, hold down the option key until the icons "shake" and click the x by Numbers.

Then find Numbers in the Mac App Store and install it.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 6:23 AM in response to Orghal

You appear to be running the latest MacOS.

Have you tried restarting your Mac?

If you've already done that and Numbers still crashes then you could try uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the Mac App Store.

To uninstall, go to Launchpad, hold down the option key until the icons "shake" and click the x by Numbers.

Then find Numbers in the Mac App Store and install it.

SG

Number Crushing nonstop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.