Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jack 19 How to send a screenshot

I am still having trouble and I am trying to send you a screenshot. I can paste my screen shot elsewhere but it will not paste into this message. Can you help me.

Thank you.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 9:01 AM

Attach your screen shot by clicking on the small icon that looks like 2 mountains with a sun (or moon?) above them. Is you hover the cursor over that icon a small text label will appear that says "Image Insertion". This icon is at the bottom of the text window of a new posting to this forum. You then simply select the image from the Finder window that opens after you click on the icon.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 9:01 AM in response to Maryann108

Attach your screen shot by clicking on the small icon that looks like 2 mountains with a sun (or moon?) above them. Is you hover the cursor over that icon a small text label will appear that says "Image Insertion". This icon is at the bottom of the text window of a new posting to this forum. You then simply select the image from the Finder window that opens after you click on the icon.

Feb 14, 2022 9:44 AM in response to Maryann108

Sorry, I'll elaborate... Take your screen shot in the normal manner. It automatically gets saved to the desktop by default. Determine which image it is on your desk top. You then go to the Apple Support Forum, start a posting, insert or write the text of your question, then click on that small icon I previously referred to, the small finder window opens, navigate it to the desk top (if it's not already showing the desk top), select the image you want to insert, click "Open", and presto that image is inserted in your posting. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jack 19 How to send a screenshot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.