Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone figured out why the message “your TrueDepth camera has been disabled” pops up when you try to use the Face ID? Any solutions? I’ve tried updating to the latest iOS version and everything! Thanks in advance!

Has anyone figured out why the message “your TrueDepth camera has been disabled” pops up when you try to use the Face ID? Any solutions? I’ve tried updating to the latest iOS version and everything! Thanks in advance!

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:09 PM

krissy513 wrote:

Follow ALL steps here If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 1:09 PM in response to krissy513

krissy513 wrote:

Follow ALL steps here If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.