Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i find iphone without remembering icloud and mail?

My mom lost iphone today and we dont remember icloud password and mail can you guys help us

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:44 PM

There is no means to find an iPhone by serial number or such.

With no Apple ID and password, you’ll need to recover access to the Apple ID, or—if Family Sharing and Find My were both enabled—another family member can potentially locate the iPhone.

What Apple recommends doing: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also: Share locations with family members and locate their lost devices on iPhone - Apple Support

For recovering access to the Apple ID:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 1:44 PM in response to SabaNadiradze

There is no means to find an iPhone by serial number or such.

With no Apple ID and password, you’ll need to recover access to the Apple ID, or—if Family Sharing and Find My were both enabled—another family member can potentially locate the iPhone.

What Apple recommends doing: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also: Share locations with family members and locate their lost devices on iPhone - Apple Support

For recovering access to the Apple ID:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

can i find iphone without remembering icloud and mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.